Thursday, April 21, 2011

Don't talk to the police!


Today's video is a long one, but the topic is very important.  If you want a tl;dr it would be "don't talk to the police for any reason what so ever no matter what so help you flying spaghetti monster."  This video is split between two speakers:  A law professor who details why you should not talk to the police, and a former police interrogator who confirms everything the law professor says right down to "we are allowed to lie to you."  Fascinating lecture, great examples, hammers the point home very well.  Tell me what you think.

8 comments:

  1. Long watch, I better get started! Wonder if it will ever come in helpful lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing this video a while back, it was a good watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha he is great great talker. interesting video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha great video! Confused me a little, but made me laugh too! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gave it 15 minutes, and I am already convinced. He's a good and fast talker tho. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant watch it right now, but i put it in my queue so i ca watch later!

    ReplyDelete